Pointing Left is Now Left in Oklahoma, Episode 25
The podcast formerly known as Pointing Left is now Left in Oklahoma. Serena Blaiz talks about banner drops, political action and respect, then looks at the Step Up plan and other legislation being considered in the 2018 legislative session, which started this week. Music by Ryan Harvey.
Correction: the demo is on SATURDAY, Feb. 10
Leslie Osborn: Learn from our experience
Mark Davies: Is Oklahoma Stepping Up?
Collin Walke’s Oklahoma Values Package:
Bills introduced in 2018 session
- HB 2531: 7% Gross Production Tax
- HB 2532: Combined Corporate Income Tax
- HB 2533: $11/hr Minimum Wage
- HB 2534: Gender Pay Equity, Pay Transparency
- HB 2535: Bill source disclosure (Still in pkg? Checking…)
Bills introduced in 2017 session
Meme of the week: